Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/6][pull request] igc: Fix corner cases for TSN offload

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 09:10:21 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Tony Nguyen <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:34:57 -0700 you wrote:
> Florian Kauer says:
> 
> The igc driver supports several different offloading capabilities
> relevant in the TSN context. Recent patches in this area introduced
> regressions for certain corner cases that are fixed in this series.
> 
> Each of the patches (except the first one) addresses a different
> regression that can be separately reproduced. Still, they have
> overlapping code changes so they should not be separately applied.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/6] igc: Rename qbv_enable to taprio_offload_enable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8046063df887
  - [net,2/6] igc: Do not enable taprio offload for invalid arguments
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/82ff5f29b737
  - [net,3/6] igc: Handle already enabled taprio offload for basetime 0
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e5d88c53d03f
  - [net,4/6] igc: No strict mode in pure launchtime/CBS offload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8b86f10ab64e
  - [net,5/6] igc: Fix launchtime before start of cycle
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/c1bca9ac0bcb
  - [net,6/6] igc: Fix inserting of empty frame for launchtime
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0bcc62858d6b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html