Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4] net: txgbe: change LAN reset mode

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 01:00:23 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 10:13:33 +0800 you wrote:
> The old way to do LAN reset is sending reset command to firmware. Once
> firmware performs reset, it reconfigures what it needs.
> 
> In the new firmware versions, veto bit is introduced for NCSI/LLDP to
> block PHY domain in LAN reset. At this point, writing register of LAN
> reset directly makes the same effect as the old way. And it does not
> reset MNG domain, so that veto bit does not change.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v4] net: txgbe: change LAN reset mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9843814fc651

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html