Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] eth: bnxt: handle invalid Tx completions more gracefully

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 03:30:23 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 18:04:37 -0700 you wrote:
> bnxt trusts the events generated by the device which may lead to kernel
> crashes. These are extremely rare but they do happen. For a while
> I thought crashing may be intentional, because device reporting invalid
> completions should never happen, and having a core dump could be useful
> if it does. But in practice I haven't found any clues in the core dumps,
> and panic_on_warn exists.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/3] eth: bnxt: move and rename reset helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fea2993aecd7
  - [net-next,v2,2/3] eth: bnxt: take the bit to set as argument of bnxt_queue_sp_work()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9b1a00fda61e
  - [net-next,v2,3/3] eth: bnxt: handle invalid Tx completions more gracefully
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b56b3d99241

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html