Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v10 0/6] Process connector bug fixes & enhancements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:40:22 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 13:18:15 -0700 you wrote:
> Oracle DB is trying to solve a performance overhead problem it has been
> facing for the past 10 years and using this patch series, we can fix this
> issue.
> 
> Oracle DB runs on a large scale with 100000s of short lived processes,
> starting up and exiting quickly. A process monitoring DB daemon which
> tracks and cleans up after processes that have died without a proper exit
> needs notifications only when a process died with a non-zero exit code
> (which should be rare).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v10,1/6] netlink: Reverse the patch which removed filtering
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a3377386b564
  - [net-next,v10,2/6] netlink: Add new netlink_release function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a4c9a56e6a2c
  - [net-next,v10,3/6] connector/cn_proc: Add filtering to fix some bugs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2aa1f7a1f47c
  - [net-next,v10,4/6] connector/cn_proc: Performance improvements
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/743acf351bae
  - [net-next,v10,5/6] connector/cn_proc: Allow non-root users access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bfdfdc2f3b70
  - [net-next,v10,6/6] connector/cn_proc: Selftest for proc connector
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/73a29531f45f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html