Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] mptcp: fix rcv buffer auto-tuning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 00:20:21 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:47:50 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
> 
> The MPTCP code uses the assumption that the tcp_win_from_space() helper
> does not use any TCP-specific field, and thus works correctly operating
> on an MPTCP socket.
> 
> The commit dfa2f0483360 ("tcp: get rid of sysctl_tcp_adv_win_scale")
> broke such assumption, and as a consequence most MPTCP connections stall
> on zero-window event due to auto-tuning changing the rcv buffer size
> quite randomly.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] mptcp: fix rcv buffer auto-tuning
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b8dc6d6ce931

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html