Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: ll_temac: fix error checking of irq_of_parse_and_map()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 21:50:21 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:42:32 +0300 you wrote:
> Most kernel functions return negative error codes but some irq functions
> return zero on error.  In this code irq_of_parse_and_map(), returns zero
> and platform_get_irq() returns negative error codes.  We need to handle
> both cases appropriately.
> 
> Fixes: 8425c41d1ef7 ("net: ll_temac: Extend support to non-device-tree platforms")
> Signed-off-by: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: ll_temac: fix error checking of irq_of_parse_and_map()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ef45e8400f5b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html