Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/8] selftests: New selftests for out-of-order-operations patches in mlxsw

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 08:20:22 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 17:47:14 +0200 you wrote:
> In the past, the mlxsw driver made the assumption that the user applies
> configuration in a bottom-up manner. Thus netdevices needed to be added to
> the bridge before IP addresses were configured on that bridge or SVI added
> on top of it, because whatever happened before a netdevice was mlxsw upper
> was generally ignored by mlxsw. Recently, several patch series were pushed
> to introduce the bookkeeping and replays necessary to offload the full
> state, not just the immediate configuration step.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/8] selftests: router_bridge: Add remastering tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eb1388553ef4
  - [net-next,2/8] selftests: router_bridge_1d: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0a06e0c1af97
  - [net-next,3/8] selftests: router_bridge_vlan_upper: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49e15dec8b90
  - [net-next,4/8] selftests: router_bridge_lag: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3f0c4e70a9ef
  - [net-next,5/8] selftests: router_bridge_1d_lag: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24e84656e432
  - [net-next,6/8] selftests: mlxsw: rif_lag: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4308967d98c3
  - [net-next,7/8] selftests: mlxsw: rif_lag_vlan: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6b3f46837c32
  - [net-next,8/8] selftests: mlxsw: rif_bridge: Add a new selftest
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/67d5ffb9ed51

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html