Subject: Re: [net 01/11] net/mlx5e: Take RTNL lock when needed before calling xdp_set_features()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 23:40:24 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Mon,  7 Aug 2023 14:25:57 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Gal Pressman <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hold RTNL lock when calling xdp_set_features() with a registered netdev,
> as the call triggers the netdev notifiers. This could happen when
> switching from uplink rep to nic profile for example.
> 
> This resolves the following call trace:
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/11] net/mlx5e: Take RTNL lock when needed before calling xdp_set_features()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/72cc65497065
  - [net,02/11] net/mlx5e: TC, Fix internal port memory leak
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ac5da544a3c2
  - [net,03/11] net/mlx5: DR, Fix wrong allocation of modify hdr pattern
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8bfe1e19fb96
  - [net,04/11] net/mlx5: Return correct EC_VF function ID
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/06c868fde61f
  - [net,05/11] net/mlx5: Allow 0 for total host VFs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2dc2b3922d3c
  - [net,06/11] net/mlx5: Fix devlink controller number for ECVF
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2d691c90f45a
  - [net,07/11] net/mlx5e: Unoffload post act rule when handling FIB events
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6b5926eb1c03
  - [net,08/11] net/mlx5: LAG, Check correct bucket when modifying LAG
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/86ed7b773c01
  - [net,09/11] net/mlx5: Skip clock update work when device is in error state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d00620762565
  - [net,10/11] net/mlx5: Reload auxiliary devices in pci error handlers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/aab8e1a200b9
  - [net,11/11] net/mlx5e: Add capability check for vnic counters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/548ee049b19f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html