Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next v14 0/4] bpf: Force to MPTCP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 19:00:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Martin KaFai Lau <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 09:11:55 +0800 you wrote:
> As is described in the "How to use MPTCP?" section in MPTCP wiki [1]:
> 
> "Your app should create sockets with IPPROTO_MPTCP as the proto:
> ( socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_MPTCP); ). Legacy apps can be
> forced to create and use MPTCP sockets instead of TCP ones via the
> mptcpize command bundled with the mptcpd daemon."
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,v14,1/4] bpf: Add update_socket_protocol hook
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/0dd061a6a115
  - [bpf-next,v14,2/4] selftests/bpf: Add two mptcp netns helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/97c9c652089b
  - [bpf-next,v14,3/4] selftests/bpf: Fix error checks of mptcp open_and_load
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/207746550262
  - [bpf-next,v14,4/4] selftests/bpf: Add mptcpify test
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/ddba122428a7

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html