Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/3] bluetooth: qca: enable WCN7850 support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 20:00:21 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git (master)
by Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 03 Aug 2023 10:45:25 +0200 you wrote:
> This serie enables WCN7850 on the Qualcomm SM8550 QRD
> reference platform.
> 
> The WCN7850 is close to the WCN6855 but uses different
> firmware names.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,1/3] dt-bindings: net: bluetooth: qualcomm: document WCN7850 chipset
    https://git.kernel.org/bluetooth/bluetooth-next/c/f38a5adcbd53
  - [v3,2/3] bluetooth: qca: use switch case for soc type behavior
    https://git.kernel.org/bluetooth/bluetooth-next/c/08292727a9fc
  - [v3,3/3] bluetooth: qca: add support for WCN7850
    https://git.kernel.org/bluetooth/bluetooth-next/c/ef6d9b23aa58

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html