Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 00/15][pull request] Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2023-08-17 (ice)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 02:20:27 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Tony Nguyen <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 14:22:24 -0700 you wrote:
> This series contains updates to ice driver only.
> 
> Jan removes unused functions and refactors code to make, possible,
> functions static.
> 
> Jake rearranges some functions to be logically grouped.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,01/15] ice: remove unused methods
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/74e7940e0d21
  - [net-next,v2,02/15] ice: refactor ice_ddp to make functions static
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/708b352fc693
  - [net-next,v2,03/15] ice: refactor ice_lib to make functions static
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/45f5478c039c
  - [net-next,v2,04/15] ice: refactor ice_vf_lib to make functions static
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cc9c60c9edfe
  - [net-next,v2,05/15] ice: Utilize assign_bit() helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/54e852da0715
  - [net-next,v2,06/15] ice: refactor ice_sched to make functions static
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9762f8fa832c
  - [net-next,v2,07/15] ice: refactor ice_ptp_hw to make functions static
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cae48047052f
  - [net-next,v2,08/15] ice: refactor ice_vsi_is_vlan_pruning_ena
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e528e5b23755
  - [net-next,v2,09/15] ice: move E810T functions to before device agnostic ones
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/403e48539b16
  - [net-next,v2,10/15] ice: Remove redundant VSI configuration in eswitch setup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/467a17eea5c3
  - [net-next,v2,11/15] ice: use list_for_each_entry() helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1533b7743d35
  - [net-next,v2,12/15] ice: drop two params from ice_aq_alloc_free_res()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/52da2fb2693a
  - [net-next,v2,13/15] ice: ice_aq_check_events: fix off-by-one check when filling buffer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e1e8a142c433
  - [net-next,v2,14/15] ice: embed &ice_rq_event_info event into struct ice_aq_task
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b214b98a7fc4
  - [net-next,v2,15/15] ice: split ice_aq_wait_for_event() func into two
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fb9840c4ec13

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html