Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: dsa: realtek: add phylink_get_caps implementation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 10:49:27 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 12:11:06 +0100 you wrote:
> The user ports use RSGMII, but we don't have that, and DT doesn't
> specify a phy interface mode, so phylib defaults to GMII. These support
> 1G, 100M and 10M with flow control. It is unknown whether asymetric
> pause is supported at all speeds.
> 
> The CPU port uses MII/GMII/RGMII/REVMII by hardware pin strapping,
> and support speeds specific to each, with full duplex only supported
> in some modes. Flow control may be supported again by hardware pin
> strapping, and theoretically is readable through a register but no
> information is given in the datasheet for that.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] net: dsa: realtek: add phylink_get_caps implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b22eef6864ca

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html