Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/10] stmmac cleanups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 02:00:27 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 14:37:24 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> One of the comments I had on Feiyang Chen's series was concerning the
> initialisation of phylink... and so I've decided to do something about
> it, cleaning it up a bit.
> 
> This series:
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/10] net: phylink: add phylink_limit_mac_speed()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/70934c7c99ad
  - [net-next,02/10] net: stmmac: convert plat->phylink_node to fwnode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e80af2acdef7
  - [net-next,03/10] net: stmmac: clean up passing fwnode to phylink
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a37c1c19832
  - [net-next,04/10] net: stmmac: use "mdio_bus_data" local variable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b070cdd3afd
  - [net-next,05/10] net: stmmac: use phylink_limit_mac_speed()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a4ac612bd345
  - [net-next,06/10] net: stmmac: provide stmmac_mac_phylink_get_caps()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d42ca04e0448
  - [net-next,07/10] net: stmmac: move gmac4 specific phylink capabilities to gmac4
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f1dae3d222c6
  - [net-next,08/10] net: stmmac: move xgmac specific phylink caps to dwxgmac2 core
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bedf9b81233d
  - [net-next,09/10] net: stmmac: move priv->phylink_config.mac_managed_pm
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/64961f1b8ca1
  - [net-next,10/10] net: stmmac: convert half-duplex support to positive logic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/76649fc93f09

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html