Subject: Re: [PATCH net] ixgbe: fix timestamp configuration code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:30:26 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 13:28:14 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
> 
> The commit in fixes introduced flags to control the status of hardware
> configuration while processing packets. At the same time another structure
> is used to provide configuration of timestamper to user-space applications.
> The way it was coded makes this structures go out of sync easily. The
> repro is easy for 82599 chips:
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] ixgbe: fix timestamp configuration code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3c44191dd76c

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html