Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/14] ipv6: round of data-races fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 09:40:29 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 16:01:58 +0000 you wrote:
> This series is inspired by one related syzbot report.
> 
> Many inet6_sk(sk) fields reads or writes are racy.
> 
> Move 1-bit fields to inet->inet_flags to provide
> atomic safety. inet6_{test|set|clear|assign}_bit() helpers
> could be changed later if we need to make room in inet_flags.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_UNICAST_HOPS implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b0adfba7ee77
  - [net-next,02/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_MULTICAST_LOOP implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d986f52124e0
  - [net-next,03/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_MULTICAST_HOPS implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2da23eb07c91
  - [net-next,04/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_MTU implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/15f926c4457a
  - [net-next,05/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_MINHOPCOUNT implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/273784d3c574
  - [net-next,06/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_RECVERR_RFC4884 implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dcae74622c05
  - [net-next,07/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_MULTICAST_ALL implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6559c0ff3bc2
  - [net-next,08/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_AUTOFLOWLABEL implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5121516b0c47
  - [net-next,09/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_DONTFRAG implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1086ca7cce29
  - [net-next,10/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_RECVERR implemetation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3fa29971c695
  - [net-next,11/14] ipv6: move np->repflow to atomic flags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3cccda8db2cf
  - [net-next,12/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_ROUTER_ALERT_ISOLATE implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/83cd5eb654b3
  - [net-next,13/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_MTU_DISCOVER implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6b724bc4300b
  - [net-next,14/14] ipv6: lockless IPV6_FLOWINFO_SEND implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/859f8b265fc2

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html