Subject: Re: [PATCH net v1 1/1] net/core: Fix ETH_P_1588 flow dissector

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 09:50:24 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 09:39:05 +0300 you wrote:
> When a PTP ethernet raw frame with a size of more than 256 bytes followed
> by a 0xff pattern is sent to __skb_flow_dissect, nhoff value calculation
> is wrong. For example: hdr->message_length takes the wrong value (0xffff)
> and it does not replicate real header length. In this case, 'nhoff' value
> was overridden and the PTP header was badly dissected. This leads to a
> kernel crash.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v1,1/1] net/core: Fix ETH_P_1588 flow dissector
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/75ad80ed88a1

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html