Subject: Re: [PATCH] nfp: nsp: Annotate struct nfp_eth_table with __counted_by

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 09:50:28 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  3 Oct 2023 16:18:51 -0700 you wrote:
> Prepare for the coming implementation by GCC and Clang of the __counted_by
> attribute. Flexible array members annotated with __counted_by can have
> their accesses bounds-checked at run-time via CONFIG_UBSAN_BOUNDS (for
> array indexing) and CONFIG_FORTIFY_SOURCE (for strcpy/memcpy-family
> functions).
> 
> As found with Coccinelle[1], add __counted_by for struct nfp_eth_table.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - nfp: nsp: Annotate struct nfp_eth_table with __counted_by
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/178e9bf9b57d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html