Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/37] can: sja1000: Fix comment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 22:50:31 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>:

On Thu,  5 Oct 2023 21:57:36 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
> 
> There is likely a copy-paste error here, as the exact same comment
> appears below in this function, one time calling set_reset_mode(), the
> other set_normal_mode().
> 
> Fixes: 429da1cc841b ("can: Driver for the SJA1000 CAN controller")
> Signed-off-by: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
> Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
> Signed-off-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/37] can: sja1000: Fix comment
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e36c56bf77d5
  - [net-next,02/37] can: etas_es58x: rework the version check logic to silence -Wformat-truncation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/107e6f6fe6f3
  - [net-next,03/37] can: etas_es58x: add missing a blank line after declaration
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4f8005092caf
  - [net-next,04/37] can: raw: Remove NULL check before dev_{put, hold}
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dd8bb80308c4
  - [net-next,05/37] can: peak_pci: replace deprecated strncpy with strscpy
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3b9333493b5f
  - [net-next,06/37] can: dev: can_restart(): don't crash kernel if carrier is OK
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe5c9940dfd8
  - [net-next,07/37] can: dev: can_restart(): fix race condition between controller restart and netif_carrier_on()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6841cab8c450
  - [net-next,08/37] can: dev: can_restart(): reverse logic to remove need for goto
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8f3ec204d340
  - [net-next,09/37] can: dev: can_restart(): move debug message and stats after successful restart
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f0e0c809c0be
  - [net-next,10/37] can: dev: can_put_echo_skb(): don't crash kernel if can_priv::echo_skb is accessed out of bounds
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6411959c10fe
  - [net-next,11/37] can: dev: add can_state_get_by_berr_counter() to return the CAN state based on the current error counters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9beebc2b5d00
  - [net-next,12/37] can: at91_can: use a consistent indention
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e26ccc4658c1
  - [net-next,13/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_tx(): remove one level of indention
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/18c987147483
  - [net-next,14/37] can: at91_can: BR register: convert to FIELD_PREP()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bd7854e83900
  - [net-next,15/37] can: at91_can: ECR register: convert to FIELD_GET()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/abe1348753b3
  - [net-next,16/37] can: at91_can: MMR registers: convert to FIELD_PREP()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/53558ac133c0
  - [net-next,17/37] can: at91_can: MID registers: convert access to FIELD_PREP(), FIELD_GET()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/90aa9a250cf2
  - [net-next,18/37] can: at91_can: MSR Register: convert to FIELD_PREP()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bdfff1433cd6
  - [net-next,19/37] can: at91_can: MCR Register: convert to FIELD_PREP()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5e9c5bcc017d
  - [net-next,20/37] can: at91_can: add more register definitions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/63446dc70316
  - [net-next,21/37] can: at91_can: at91_setup_mailboxes(): update comments
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b08e5217a1d
  - [net-next,22/37] can: at91_can: rename struct at91_priv::{tx_next,tx_echo} to {tx_head,tx_tail}
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2f1a01a82fca
  - [net-next,23/37] can: at91_can: at91_set_bittiming(): demote register output to debug level
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ccd7cd07051f
  - [net-next,24/37] can: at91_can: at91_chip_start(): don't disable IRQs twice
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8227088cb3c2
  - [net-next,25/37] can: at91_can: at91_open(): forward request_irq()'s return value in case or an error
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/99f4ff41bbb0
  - [net-next,26/37] can: at91_can: add CAN transceiver support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3ecc09856afb
  - [net-next,27/37] can: at91_can: at91_poll_err(): fold in at91_poll_err_frame()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/864c6f07d3c4
  - [net-next,28/37] can: at91_can: at91_poll_err(): increase stats even if no quota left or OOM
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/aa3f5d935cbb
  - [net-next,29/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err_frame(): call directly from IRQ handler
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d3f4cf05402b
  - [net-next,30/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err_frame(): move next to at91_irq_err()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e0c9db91d60b
  - [net-next,31/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err(): rename to at91_irq_err_line()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/efad777c3e97
  - [net-next,32/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err_line(): make use of can_state_get_by_berr_counter()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/910f179aa0de
  - [net-next,33/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err_line(): take reg_sr into account for bus off
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f13e86993d85
  - [net-next,34/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err_line(): make use of can_change_state() and can_bus_off()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9df2faf947bc
  - [net-next,35/37] can: at91_can: at91_irq_err_line(): send error counters with state change
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3db6154e44db
  - [net-next,36/37] can: at91_can: at91_alloc_can_err_skb() introduce new function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dd94a2f1f2f8
  - [net-next,37/37] can: at91_can: switch to rx-offload implementation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/137f59d5dab4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html