Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/6] virtio-net: Fix and update interrupt moderation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 06:20:26 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sun,  8 Oct 2023 14:27:38 +0800 you wrote:
> The setting of virtio coalescing parameters involves all-queues and
> per queue, so we must be careful to synchronize the two.
> 
> Regarding napi_tx switching, this patch set is not only
> compatible with the previous way of using tx-frames to switch napi_tx,
> but also improves the user experience when setting interrupt parameters.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,1/6] virtio-net: initially change the value of tx-frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3014a0d54820
  - [v3,2/6] virtio-net: fix mismatch of getting tx-frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/134674c1877b
  - [v3,3/6] virtio-net: consistently save parameters for per-queue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e9420838ab4f
  - [v3,4/6] virtio-net: fix per queue coalescing parameter setting
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bfb2b3609162
  - [v3,5/6] virtio-net: fix the vq coalescing setting for vq resize
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f61fe5f081cf
  - [v3,6/6] virtio-net: a tiny comment update
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c4e33cf2611b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html