Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/13] tcp: add optional usec resolution to TCP TS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 08:50:23 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:57:35 +0000 you wrote:
> As discussed in various public places in 2016, Google adopted
> usec resolution in RFC 7323 TS values, at Van Jacobson suggestion.
> 
> Goals were :
> 
> 1) better observability of delays in networking stacks/fabrics.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/13] chtls: fix tp->rcv_tstamp initialization
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/225d9ddbacb1
  - [net-next,02/13] tcp: fix cookie_init_timestamp() overflows
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/73ed8e03388d
  - [net-next,03/13] tcp: add tcp_time_stamp_ms() helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/99d679556d73
  - [net-next,04/13] tcp: introduce tcp_clock_ms()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2a7c8d291ffe
  - [net-next,05/13] tcp: replace tcp_time_stamp_raw()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/16cf6477741b
  - [net-next,06/13] tcp: rename tcp_skb_timestamp()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d1a02ed66fe6
  - [net-next,07/13] tcp: move tcp_ns_to_ts() to net/ipv4/syncookies.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/003e07a1e48e
  - [net-next,08/13] tcp: rename tcp_time_stamp() to tcp_time_stamp_ts()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9d0c00f5ca05
  - [net-next,09/13] tcp: add tcp_rtt_tsopt_us()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b04c3320885a
  - [net-next,10/13] tcp: add RTAX_FEATURE_TCP_USEC_TS
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3d44de9a10ea
  - [net-next,11/13] tcp: introduce TCP_PAWS_WRAP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/af7721448a60
  - [net-next,12/13] tcp: add support for usec resolution in TCP TS values
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/614e8316aa4c
  - [net-next,13/13] tcp: add TCPI_OPT_USEC_TS
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a77a0f5c7f23

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html