Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/19] netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: rename gc deactivate+erase function

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:30:26 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:25:37 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
> 
> Next patch adds a cllaer that doesn't hold the priv->write lock and
> will need a similar function.
> 
> Rename the existing function to make it clear that it can only
> be used for opportunistic gc during insertion.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/19] netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: rename gc deactivate+erase function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8079fc30f797
  - [net-next,02/19] netfilter: nft_set_rbtree: prefer sync gc to async worker
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7d259f021aaa
  - [net-next,03/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Open-code audit log call in nf_tables_getrule()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8877393029e7
  - [net-next,04/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Introduce nf_tables_getrule_single()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1578c3287719
  - [net-next,05/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Add locking for NFT_MSG_GETRULE_RESET requests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3cb03edb4de3
  - [net-next,06/19] br_netfilter: use single forward hook for ip and arp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ee6f05dcd672
  - [net-next,07/19] netfilter: conntrack: switch connlabels to atomic_t
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/643d12603664
  - [net-next,08/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Drop pointless memset in nf_tables_dump_obj
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ff16111cc10c
  - [net-next,09/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Unconditionally allocate nft_obj_filter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4279cc60b354
  - [net-next,10/19] netfilter: nf_tables: A better name for nft_obj_filter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ecf49cad8070
  - [net-next,11/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Carry s_idx in nft_obj_dump_ctx
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2eda95cfa2fc
  - [net-next,12/19] netfilter: nf_tables: nft_obj_filter fits into cb->ctx
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5a893b9cdf6f
  - [net-next,13/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Carry reset boolean in nft_obj_dump_ctx
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a552339063d3
  - [net-next,14/19] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: no need to call pipapo_deactivate() from flush
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/26cec9d4144e
  - [net-next,15/19] netfilter: nf_tables: set backend .flush always succeeds
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6509a2e410c3
  - [net-next,16/19] netfilter: nf_tables: expose opaque set element as struct nft_elem_priv
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9dad402b89e8
  - [net-next,17/19] netfilter: nf_tables: shrink memory consumption of set elements
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0e1ea651c971
  - [net-next,18/19] netfilter: nf_tables: set->ops->insert returns opaque set element in case of EEXIST
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/078996fcd657
  - [net-next,19/19] netfilter: nf_tables: Carry reset boolean in nft_set_dump_ctx
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9cdee0634769

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html