Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] net/ncsi: Add NC-SI 1.2 Get MC MAC Address command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 15:10:26 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 10:07:32 -0600 you wrote:
> NC-SI 1.2 has now been published[1] and adds a new command for "Get MC
> MAC Address".  This is often used by BMCs to get the assigned MAC
> address for the channel used by the BMC.
> 
> This change set has been tested on a Broadcomm 200G NIC with updated
> firmware for NC-SI 1.2 and at least one other non-public NIC design.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/3] net/ncsi: Simplify Kconfig/dts control flow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c797ce168930
  - [net-next,v2,2/3] net/ncsi: Fix netlink major/minor version numbers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3084b58bfd0b
  - [net-next,v2,3/3] net/ncsi: Add NC-SI 1.2 Get MC MAC Address command
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b8291cf3d118

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html