Subject: [Patch v1 0/4]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:10:06 -0800

From: Long Li <[email-masked]>

This patchset add support for registering a RDMA device handle with SoC
for support of upcoming RC queue pairs and CQ interrupts.

This patchset is partially based on Ajay Sharma's work:
https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]

Long Li (4):
  RDMA/mana_ib: register RDMA device with GDMA
  RDMA/mana_ib: create and process EQ events
  RDMA/mana_ib: create RDMA adapter handle
  RDMA/mana_ib: query device capabilities

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/cq.c               |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/device.c           |  52 +++++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/main.c             | 166 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/mana_ib.h          |  85 +++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/qp.c               |  36 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma_main.c   | 152 +++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c |   3 +
 include/net/mana/gdma.h                       |  19 +-
 8 files changed, 420 insertions(+), 95 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1