Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/10] net: phylink: improve PHY validation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 02:20:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:27:11 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> One of the issues which has concerned me about the rate matching
> implenentation that we have is that phy_get_rate_matching() returns
> whether rate matching will be used for a particular interface, and we
> enquire only for one interface.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/10] net: phy: add possible interfaces
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/243ad8df7a1b
  - [net-next,02/10] net: phy: marvell10g: table driven mactype decode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2cb6d63b30c6
  - [net-next,03/10] net: phy: marvell10g: fill in possible_interfaces
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/82f2e76b660a
  - [net-next,04/10] net: phy: bcm84881: fill in possible_interfaces
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a22583338e53
  - [net-next,05/10] net: phy: aquantia: fill in possible_interfaces for AQR113C
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/01972fa9ab7d
  - [net-next,06/10] net: phylink: split out per-interface validation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5f492a04506e
  - [net-next,07/10] net: phylink: pass PHY into phylink_validate_one()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/385e72b40034
  - [net-next,08/10] net: phylink: pass PHY into phylink_validate_mask()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b7014f9ece50
  - [net-next,09/10] net: phylink: split out PHY validation from phylink_bringup_phy()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2c62ff83ee14
  - [net-next,10/10] net: phylink: use the PHY's possible_interfaces if populated
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7a1f9a17ee99

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html