Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next v6 00/13] xsk: TX metadata

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:10:27 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 11:03:06 -0800 you wrote:
> This series implements initial TX metadata (offloads) for AF_XDP.
> See patch #2 for the main implementation and mlx5/stmmac ones for the
> example on how to consume the metadata on the device side.
> 
> Starting with two types of offloads:
> - request TX timestamp (and write it back into the metadata area)
> - request TX checksum offload
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,v6,01/13] xsk: Support tx_metadata_len
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/341ac980eab9
  - [bpf-next,v6,02/13] xsk: Add TX timestamp and TX checksum offload support
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/48eb03dd2630
  - [bpf-next,v6,03/13] tools: ynl: Print xsk-features from the sample
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/9276009d35d3
  - [bpf-next,v6,04/13] net/mlx5e: Implement AF_XDP TX timestamp and checksum offload
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/ec706a860eba
  - [bpf-next,v6,05/13] net: stmmac: Add Tx HWTS support to XDP ZC
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/1347b419318d
  - [bpf-next,v6,06/13] xsk: Document tx_metadata_len layout
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/9620e956d5b5
  - [bpf-next,v6,07/13] xsk: Validate xsk_tx_metadata flags
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/ce59f9686e0e
  - [bpf-next,v6,08/13] xsk: Add option to calculate TX checksum in SW
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/11614723af26
  - [bpf-next,v6,09/13] selftests/xsk: Support tx_metadata_len
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/df3ed0003ec4
  - [bpf-next,v6,10/13] selftests/bpf: Add csum helpers
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/f6642de0c3e9
  - [bpf-next,v6,11/13] selftests/bpf: Add TX side to xdp_metadata
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/40808a237d9c
  - [bpf-next,v6,12/13] selftests/bpf: Convert xdp_hw_metadata to XDP_USE_NEED_WAKEUP
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/12b4b7963d3c
  - [bpf-next,v6,13/13] selftests/bpf: Add TX side to xdp_hw_metadata
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/60523115c1b1

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html