Subject: [Patch v2 0/3] Register with RDMA SOC interface and support for CQ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:02:56 -0800

From: Long Li <[email-masked]>

This patchset add support for registering a RDMA device with SoC for
support of querying device capabilities, upcoming RC queue pairs and
CQ interrupts.

This patchset is partially based on Ajay Sharma's work:
https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]

Changes in v2:
Dropped the patches to create EQs for RC QP. They will be implemented with
RC patches.

Long Li (3):
  RDMA/mana_ib: register RDMA device with GDMA
  RDMA/mana_ib: query device capabilities
  RDMA/mana_ib: Add CQ interrupt support for RAW QP

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/cq.c               | 34 ++++++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/device.c           | 31 +++++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/main.c             | 69 ++++++++++----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/mana_ib.h          | 53 +++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mana/qp.c               | 89 ++++++++++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma_main.c   |  5 ++
 include/net/mana/gdma.h                       |  5 ++
 7 files changed, 252 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1