Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next v4 0/2] Allow data_meta size > 32

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:20:24 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  6 Dec 2023 21:59:17 +0100 you wrote:
> Currently, there is no reason for data_meta to be limited to 32 bytes.
> Loosen this limitation and make maximum meta size 252 (max value of u8,
> aligned to 4). Details in the second patch.
> 
> Also, modify the selftest, so test_xdp_context_error does not complain
> about the unexpected success.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,v4,1/2] selftests/bpf: increase invalid metadata size
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/15c79c6507c0
  - [bpf-next,v4,2/2] net, xdp: allow metadata > 32
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/2ebe81c81435

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html