Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf 0/5] fix sockmap + stream af_unix memleak

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 01:00:33 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Martin KaFai Lau <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:23:22 -0800 you wrote:
> There was a memleak when streaming af_unix sockets were inserted into
> multiple sockmap slots and/or maps. This is because each insert would
> call a proto update operatino and these must be allowed to be called
> multiple times. The streaming af_unix implementation recently added
> a refcnt to handle a use after free issue, however it introduced a
> memleak when inserted into multiple maps.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf,1/5] bpf: sockmap, fix proto update hook to avoid dup calls
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/16b2f264983d
  - [bpf,2/5] bpf: sockmap, added comments describing update proto rules
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/7865dfb1eb94
  - [bpf,3/5] bpf: sockmap, add tests for proto updates many to single map
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/8c1b382a555a
  - [bpf,4/5] bpf: sockmap, add tests for proto updates single socket to many map
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/f1300467dd9f
  - [bpf,5/5] bpf: sockmap, add tests for proto updates replace socket
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/bdbca46d3f84

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html