Subject: Re: [PATCH net 00/10] Fix MODULE_DESCRIPTION() for net (p3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:20:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 11:34:10 -0800 you wrote:
> There are hundreds of network modules that misses MODULE_DESCRIPTION(),
> causing a warning when compiling with W=1. Example:
> 
>         WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_DESCRIPTION() in drivers/net/arcnet/com90io.o
>         WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_DESCRIPTION() in drivers/net/arcnet/arc-rimi.o
>         WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_DESCRIPTION() in drivers/net/arcnet/com20020.o
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for encx24j600
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dec836ed69d1
  - [net,02/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for ocelot
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1c870c63d7d2
  - [net,03/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for SMSC drivers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9ba4295b2eab
  - [net,04/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for Qualcom drivers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/66c164633bb0
  - [net,05/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for dwmac-socfpga
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/23f487f70c73
  - [net,06/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for cpsw-common
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3e4620c89148
  - [net,07/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for ec_bhf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ad979679d64b
  - [net,08/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for PCS drivers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/be884c15de37
  - [net,09/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for ieee802154
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6aa89bf8ac9a
  - [net,10/10] net: fill in MODULE_DESCRIPTION()s for arcnet
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d06aa0eb0a70

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html