Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] selftests: forwarding: Add missing config entries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:00:27 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 17:36:16 +0100 you wrote:
> The config file contains a partial kernel configuration to be used by
> `virtme-configkernel --custom'. The presumption is that the config file
> contains all Kconfig options needed by the selftests from the directory.
> 
> In net/forwarding/config, many are missing, which manifests as spurious
> failures when running the selftests, with messages about unknown device
> types, qdisc kinds or classifier actions. Add the missing configurations.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] selftests: forwarding: Add missing config entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4acf4e62cd57

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html