Subject: Re: [PATCH RESUBMIT net-next] r8169: simplify EEE handling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 05:10:36 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 21:31:01 +0100 you wrote:
> We don't have to store the EEE modes to be advertised in the driver,
> phylib does this for us and stores it in phydev->advertising_eee.
> phylib also takes care of properly handling the EEE advertisement.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c | 32 +++--------------------
>  1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

Here is the summary with links:
  - [RESUBMIT,net-next] r8169: simplify EEE handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f5d59230ec26

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html