Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/3] nfp: a few simple driver fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 11:20:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  2 Feb 2024 13:37:16 +0200 you wrote:
> This is combining a few unrelated one-liner fixes which have been
> floating around internally into a single series. I'm not sure what is
> the least amount of overhead for reviewers, this or a separate
> submission per-patch? I guess it probably depends on personal
> preference, but please let me know if there is a strong preference to
> rather split these in the future.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/3] nfp: use correct macro for LengthSelect in BAR config
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b3d4f7f22889
  - [net,2/3] nfp: flower: prevent re-adding mac index for bonded port
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1a1c13303ff6
  - [net,3/3] nfp: enable NETDEV_XDP_ACT_REDIRECT feature flag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0f4d6f011bca

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html