Subject: Re: [PATCH] [v3] net: sctp: fix skb leak in sctp_inq_free()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 16:00:30 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 11:22:24 +0300 you wrote:
> In case of GSO, 'chunk->skb' pointer may point to an entry from
> fraglist created in 'sctp_packet_gso_append()'. To avoid freeing
> random fraglist entry (and so undefined behavior and/or memory
> leak), introduce 'sctp_inq_chunk_free()' helper to ensure that
> 'chunk->skb' is set to 'chunk->head_skb' (i.e. fraglist head)
> before calling 'sctp_chunk_free()', and use the aforementioned
> helper in 'sctp_inq_pop()' as well.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3] net: sctp: fix skb leak in sctp_inq_free()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4e45170d9acc

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html