Subject: Re: [PATCH] configs/debug: add NET debug config

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 01:50:53 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 11:47:14 +0100 you wrote:
> The debug.config file is really great to easily enable a bunch of
> general debugging features on a CI-like setup. But it would be great to
> also include core networking debugging config.
> 
> A few CI's validating features from the Net tree also enable a few other
> debugging options on top of debug.config. A small selection is quite
> generic for the whole net tree. They validate some assumptions in
> different parts of the core net tree. As suggested by Jakub Kicinski in
> [1], having them added to this debug.config file would help other CIs
> using network features to find bugs in this area.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - configs/debug: add NET debug config
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3738d710af51

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html