Subject: Re: [PATCH] enic: Avoid false positive under FORTIFY_SOURCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:00:25 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:30:05 -0800 you wrote:
> FORTIFY_SOURCE has been ignoring 0-sized destinations while the kernel
> code base has been converted to flexible arrays. In order to enforce
> the 0-sized destinations (e.g. with __counted_by), the remaining 0-sized
> destinations need to be handled. Unfortunately, struct vic_provinfo
> resists full conversion, as it contains a flexible array of flexible
> arrays, which is only possible with the 0-sized fake flexible array.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - enic: Avoid false positive under FORTIFY_SOURCE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/40b9385dd8e6

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html