Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/12] net: constify struct device_type usage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:50:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:13:22 -0300 you wrote:
> This is a simple and straight forward cleanup series that makes all device
> types in the net subsystem constants. This has been possible since 2011 [1]
> but not all occurrences were cleaned. I have been sweeping the tree to fix
> them all.
> 
> I was not sure if I should send these squashed, but there are quite a few
> changes so I decided to send them separately. Please let me know if that is
> not desirable.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [01/12] net: usbnet: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3ce7caee3af0
  - [02/12] net: dsa: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7e0acba3b49e
  - [03/12] net: bridge: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bbc7e4cc21a4
  - [04/12] net: vxlan: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c7170e7672e5
  - [05/12] net: ppp: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/908ada0da6d4
  - [06/12] net: geneve: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e443f3acbc6d
  - [07/12] net: hsr: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0072b2c1ffd0
  - [08/12] net: l2tp: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/43820fd1ddb5
  - [09/12] net: vlan: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7ae9d3423f1d
  - [10/12] net: netdevsim: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/52042e092ba9
  - [11/12] net: wwan: core: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7eccf41b3bac
  - [12/12] net: hso: constify the struct device_type usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/55fad9c4a3c4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html