Subject: Re: [PATCH net 00/10] mptcp: more misc. fixes for v6.8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 03:10:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:14:10 +0100 you wrote:
> This series includes 6 types of fixes:
> 
> - Patch 1 fixes v4 mapped in v6 addresses support for the userspace PM,
>   when asking to delete a subflow. It was done everywhere else, but not
>   there. Patch 2 validates the modification, thanks to a subtest in
>   mptcp_join.sh. These patches can be backported up to v5.19.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,01/10] mptcp: map v4 address to v6 when destroying subflow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/535d620ea5ff
  - [net,02/10] selftests: mptcp: rm subflow with v4/v4mapped addr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7092dbee2328
  - [net,03/10] mptcp: avoid printing warning once on client side
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5b49c41ac8f2
  - [net,04/10] mptcp: push at DSS boundaries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b9cd26f640a3
  - [net,05/10] mptcp: fix snd_wnd initialization for passive socket
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/adf1bb78dab5
  - [net,06/10] mptcp: fix potential wake-up event loss
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b111d8fbd2cb
  - [net,07/10] selftests: mptcp: join: add ss mptcp support check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/9480f388a2ef
  - [net,08/10] mptcp: fix double-free on socket dismantle
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/10048689def7
  - [net,09/10] mptcp: fix possible deadlock in subflow diag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d6a9608af9a7
  - [net,10/10] selftests: mptcp: explicitly trigger the listener diag code-path
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b4b51d36bbaa

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html