Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v5 0/9] drivers: net: Convert EEE handling to use linkmode bitmaps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:20:32 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:29:06 -0600 you wrote:
> EEE has until recently been limited to lower speeds due to the use of
> the legacy u32 for link speeds. This restriction has been lifted, with
> the use of linkmode bitmaps, added in the following patches:
> 
> 1f069de63602 ethtool: add linkmode bitmap support to struct ethtool_keee
> 1d756ff13da6 ethtool: add suffix _u32 to legacy bitmap members of struct ethtool_keee
> 285cc15cc555 ethtool: adjust struct ethtool_keee to kernel needs
> 0b3100bc8fa7 ethtool: switch back from ethtool_keee to ethtool_eee for ioctl
> d80a52335374 ethtool: replace struct ethtool_eee with a new struct ethtool_keee on kernel side
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v5,1/9] net: usb: r8152: Use linkmode helpers for EEE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/17206c116d75
  - [net-next,v5,2/9] net: usb: ax88179_178a: Use linkmode helpers for EEE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/93e6da6cce4a
  - [net-next,v5,3/9] net: qlogic: qede: Use linkmode helpers for EEE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9f8b8adca800
  - [net-next,v5,4/9] net: ethernet: ixgbe: Convert EEE to use linkmodes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9356b6db9d05
  - [net-next,v5,5/9] net: intel: i40e/igc: Remove setting Autoneg in EEE capabilities
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/01cf893bf0f4
  - [net-next,v5,6/9] net: intel: e1000e: Use linkmode helpers for EEE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/02de1741eaf1
  - [net-next,v5,7/9] net: intel: igb: Use linkmode helpers for EEE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/41b9797de4d6
  - [net-next,v5,8/9] net: intel: igc: Use linkmode helpers for EEE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1e45b5f28a57
  - [net-next,v5,9/9] net: ethtool: eee: Remove legacy _u32 from keee
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/292fac464b01

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html