Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] net: remove SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flag usage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 03:50:29 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 03:06:58 +0000 you wrote:
> From: Chengming Zhou <[email-masked]>
> 
> The SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flag used to be implemented in SLAB, which was
> removed as of v6.8-rc1, so it became a dead flag since the commit
> 16a1d968358a ("mm/slab: remove mm/slab.c and slab_def.h"). And the
> series[1] went on to mark it obsolete to avoid confusion for users.
> Here we can just remove all its users, which has no functional change.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2] net: remove SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flag usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d4f01c5e477a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html