Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/2] net: collect tstats automatically

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:00:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 03:31:20 -0800 you wrote:
> The commit 34d21de99cea9 ("net: Move {l,t,d}stats allocation to core and
> convert veth & vrf") added a field in struct_netdevice, which tells what
> type of statistics the driver supports.
> 
> That field is used primarily to allocate stats structures automatically,
> but, it also could leveraged to simplify the drivers even further, such
> as, if the driver relies in the default stats collection, then it
> doesn't need to assign to .ndo_get_stats64. That means that drivers only
> assign functions to .ndo_get_stats64 if they are using something
> special.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/2] net: get stats64 if device if driver is configured
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3e2f544dd8a3
  - [net-next,2/2] net: sit: Do not set .ndo_get_stats64
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fa0cd9021369

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html