Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/15] mptcp: userspace pm: 'dump addrs' and 'get addr'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 13:10:29 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 19:18:24 +0100 you wrote:
> This series from Geliang adds two new Netlink commands to the userspace
> PM:
> 
> - one to dump all addresses of a specific MPTCP connection:
>   - feature added in patches 3 to 5
>   - test added in patches 7, 8 and 10
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] mptcp: make pm_remove_addrs_and_subflows static
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e38b117d7f3b
  - [net-next,02/15] mptcp: export mptcp_genl_family & mptcp_nl_fill_addr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/34ca91e15e69
  - [net-next,03/15] mptcp: implement mptcp_userspace_pm_dump_addr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/34e74a5cf3b7
  - [net-next,04/15] mptcp: add token for get-addr in yaml
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9e6c88e2f05b
  - [net-next,05/15] mptcp: dump addrs in userspace pm list
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9ae7846c4b6b
  - [net-next,06/15] mptcp: check userspace pm flags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c19ee3c7e388
  - [net-next,07/15] selftests: mptcp: add userspace pm subflow flag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9963b77e25c6
  - [net-next,08/15] selftests: mptcp: add token for dump_addr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/950c332125f6
  - [net-next,09/15] selftests: mptcp: add mptcp_lib_check_output helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d0c1d27ea4e
  - [net-next,10/15] selftests: mptcp: dump userspace addrs list
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/38f027fca1b7
  - [net-next,11/15] mptcp: add userspace_pm_lookup_addr_by_id helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/06afe09091ee
  - [net-next,12/15] mptcp: implement mptcp_userspace_pm_get_addr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d32c8fb1c881
  - [net-next,13/15] mptcp: get addr in userspace pm list
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/564ae6794ec5
  - [net-next,14/15] selftests: mptcp: add token for get_addr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b055671b3936
  - [net-next,15/15] selftests: mptcp: userspace pm get addr tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4cc5cc7ca052

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html