Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] tcp: align tcp_sock_write_rx group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 05:00:30 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  1 Mar 2024 17:19:45 +0000 you wrote:
> Stephen Rothwell and kernel test robot reported that some arches
> (parisc, hexagon) and/or compilers would not like blamed commit.
> 
> Lets make sure tcp_sock_write_rx group does not start with a hole.
> 
> While we are at it, correct tcp_sock_write_tx CACHELINE_ASSERT_GROUP_SIZE()
> since after the blamed commit, we went to 105 bytes.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] tcp: align tcp_sock_write_rx group
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/345a6e2631c1

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html