Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] xfrm: Clear low order bits of ->flowi4_tos in decode_session4().

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 05:00:30 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Steffen Klassert <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 11:04:34 +0100 you wrote:
> From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
> 
> Commit 23e7b1bfed61 ("xfrm: Don't accidentally set RTO_ONLINK in
> decode_session4()") fixed a problem where decode_session4() could
> erroneously set the RTO_ONLINK flag for IPv4 route lookups. This
> problem was reintroduced when decode_session4() was modified to
> use the flow dissector.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/5] xfrm: Clear low order bits of ->flowi4_tos in decode_session4().
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1982a2a02c91
  - [2/5] xfrm: Pass UDP encapsulation in TX packet offload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/983a73da1f99
  - [3/5] xfrm: Avoid clang fortify warning in copy_to_user_tmpl()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1a807e46aa93
  - [4/5] xfrm: fix xfrm child route lookup for packet offload
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d4872d70fc6f
  - [5/5] xfrm: set skb control buffer based on packet offload as well
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8688ab2170a5

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html