Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] isdn: constify struct class usage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 05:00:37 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 05 Mar 2024 17:04:46 -0300 you wrote:
> This is a simple and straight forward cleanup series that aims to make the
> class structures in isdn constant. This has been possible since 2023 [1].
> 
> [1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/2023040248-customary-release-4aec@gregkh/
> 
> Signed-off-by: Ricardo B. Marliere <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/2] isdn: mISDN: make elements_class constant
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/479b4bc867b9
  - [2/2] isdn: capi: make capi_class constant
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/12fbd67ea3f4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html