Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 00/21] rxrpc: Miscellaneous changes and make use of MSG_SPLICE_PAGES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 05:10:40 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David Howells <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  6 Mar 2024 00:06:30 +0000 you wrote:
> Here are some changes to AF_RXRPC:
> 
>  (1) Cache the transmission serial number of ACK and DATA packets in the
>      rxrpc_txbuf struct and log this in the retransmit tracepoint.
> 
>  (2) Don't use atomics on rxrpc_txbuf::flags[*] and cache the intended wire
>      header flags there too to avoid duplication.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,01/21] rxrpc: Record the Tx serial in the rxrpc_txbuf and retransmit trace
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ba132d841d56
  - [net-next,v3,02/21] rxrpc: Convert rxrpc_txbuf::flags into a mask and don't use atomics
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/12bdff73a147
  - [net-next,v3,03/21] rxrpc: Note cksum in txbuf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/41b8debba79c
  - [net-next,v3,04/21] rxrpc: Fix the names of the fields in the ACK trailer struct
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/17469ae0582a
  - [net-next,v3,05/21] rxrpc: Strip barriers and atomics off of timer tracking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d73f3a748875
  - [net-next,v3,06/21] rxrpc: Remove atomic handling on some fields only used in I/O thread
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/693f9c13ec89
  - [net-next,v3,07/21] rxrpc: Do lazy DF flag resetting
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d32636982ce9
  - [net-next,v3,08/21] rxrpc: Merge together DF/non-DF branches of data Tx function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ac6a8536c2c
  - [net-next,v3,09/21] rxrpc: Add a kvec[] to the rxrpc_txbuf struct
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ff342bdc59f4
  - [net-next,v3,10/21] rxrpc: Split up the DATA packet transmission function
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/44125d5aadda
  - [net-next,v3,11/21] rxrpc: Don't pick values out of the wire header when setting up security
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a1c9af4d4467
  - [net-next,v3,12/21] rxrpc: Move rxrpc_send_ACK() to output.c with rxrpc_send_ack_packet()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/99afb28c676c
  - [net-next,v3,13/21] rxrpc: Use rxrpc_txbuf::kvec[0] instead of rxrpc_txbuf::wire
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8985f2b09b33
  - [net-next,v3,14/21] rxrpc: Do zerocopy using MSG_SPLICE_PAGES and page frags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49489bb03a50
  - [net-next,v3,15/21] rxrpc: Parse received packets before dealing with timeouts
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3e0b83ee535d
  - [net-next,v3,16/21] rxrpc: Don't permit resending after all Tx packets acked
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a711d976e1cd
  - [net-next,v3,17/21] rxrpc: Differentiate PING ACK transmission traces.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/12a66e77c499
  - [net-next,v3,18/21] rxrpc: Use ktimes for call timeout tracking and set the timer lazily
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/153f90a066dd
  - [net-next,v3,19/21] rxrpc: Record probes after transmission and reduce number of time-gets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4d267ad6fd56
  - [net-next,v3,20/21] rxrpc: Clean up the resend algorithm
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/37473e416234
  - [net-next,v3,21/21] rxrpc: Extract useful fields from a received ACK to skb priv data
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4b68137a20bc

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html