Subject: Re: [PATCH] net/sched: Add module alias for sch_fq_pie

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 14:40:27 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 17:02:10 +0100 you wrote:
> The commit 2c15a5aee2f3 ("net/sched: Load modules via their alias")
> starts loading modules via aliases and not canonical names. The new
> aliases were added in commit 241a94abcf46 ("net/sched: Add module
> aliases for cls_,sch_,act_ modules") via a Coccinele script.
> 
> sch_fq_pie.c is missing module.h header and thus Coccinele did not patch
> it. Add the include and module alias manually, so that autoloading works
> for sch_fq_pie too.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net/sched: Add module alias for sch_fq_pie
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/9474c62ab65f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html