Subject: Re: [PATCH net] MAINTAINERS: split Renesas Ethernet drivers entry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:00:30 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 23:40:09 +0300 you wrote:
> Since the Renesas Ethernet Switch driver was added by Yoshihiro Shimoda,
> I started receiving the patches to review for it -- which I was unable to
> do, as I don't know this hardware and don't even have the manuals for it.
> Fortunately, Shimoda-san has volunteered to be a reviewer for this new
> driver, thus let's now split the single entry into 3 per-driver entries,
> each with its own reviewer...
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] MAINTAINERS: split Renesas Ethernet drivers entry
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8c05813df270

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html