Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next -v7] net: enable timestamp static key if CPU

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 02:30:30 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 12:36:40 -0300 you wrote:
> For systems that use CPU isolation (via nohz_full), creating or destroying
> a socket with SO_TIMESTAMP, SO_TIMESTAMPNS or SO_TIMESTAMPING with flag
> SOF_TIMESTAMPING_RX_SOFTWARE will cause a static key to be enabled/disabled.
> This in turn causes undesired IPIs to isolated CPUs.
> 
> So enable the static key unconditionally, if CPU isolation is enabled,
> thus avoiding the IPIs.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,-v7] net: enable timestamp static key if CPU
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2f3c7195a702

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html