Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 0/4] netlink: Add nftables spec w/ multi messages

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:53:13 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:47:33 +0100 you wrote:
> This series adds a ynl spec for nftables and extends ynl with a --multi
> command line option that makes it possible to send transactional batches
> for nftables.
> 
> This series includes a patch for nfnetlink which adds ACK processing for
> batch begin/end messages. If you'd prefer that to be sent separately to
> nf-next then I can do so, but I included it here so that it gets seen in
> context.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v4,1/4] doc/netlink/specs: Add draft nftables spec
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ee731687137
  - [net-next,v4,2/4] tools/net/ynl: Fix extack decoding for directional ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0a966d606c68
  - [net-next,v4,3/4] tools/net/ynl: Add multi message support to ynl
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ba8be00f68f5
  - [net-next,v4,4/4] netfilter: nfnetlink: Handle ACK flags for batch messages
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bf2ac490d28c

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html