Subject: Re: [PATCH net] cxgb4: Properly lock TX queue for the selftest.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 01:40:31 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:11:47 +0200 you wrote:
> The selftest for the driver sends a dummy packet and checks if the
> packet will be received properly as it should be. The regular TX path
> and the selftest can use the same network queue so locking is required
> and was missing in the selftest path. This was addressed in the commit
> cited below.
> Unfortunately locking the TX queue requires BH to be disabled which is
> not the case in selftest path which is invoked in process context.
> Lockdep should be complaining about this.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] cxgb4: Properly lock TX queue for the selftest.
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/9067eccdd784

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html